Planning with consistency
All factors in sight.
Every project and renewable power station is different, with its own development and review challenges. Our consulting strategy for long-term project success is to recognize, evaluate, and minimize potential risks to the greatest extent possible.
Throughout the entire process, it is essential to consider all critical factors and their interaction – from the initial site identification, through the detailed planning phase, to the successful conclusion of the approval process as well as of the crucial project contracts.
We deliver robust recommendations and long-term decision criteria based on a comprehensive analysis of your project from a variety of perspectives. The outcome is a customized and optimal integration of all relevant aspects and parameters, which is a significant determinant of your project’s success.
Our services include the following:
- Site identification and evaluation / Feasibility studies
- Project development and management
- Approval process (national and international / ‘green-field’ as well as repowering)
- Project review (technical and financial Due Diligence) / Independent Engineer services
- Technical opinions / Technical guarantees
- Contract review / Negotiation and tendering process consulting
- Review of capital expenditures and operating expenses (CAPEX/OPEX)
- Asset management / Optimization of plant operation
- prolongation of operation period (phase out of EEG feed-in tariff / lifetime of +20 years)
- Strategic consulting / Fundamental business and industry issues
- Seminars / Professional development
For specific topics encountered in our projects but not included in our own range of services, we rely on a well-established network of experts and evaluators. This includes, for example, plant and machine acceptance, wind resources assessment/wind measurement, or protection of species.